Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Make The Decision Everyday

I've been blogging about my recovery sporadically for a few years. Nothing serious, just ranting here and there about things I felt have mattered. However my life has changed in the last year or so, to the point where I am now starting a new with it all. I've been inspired by reading 'The Unmumsy Mum', during one of the most heartbreaking weeks of my life and now as I've decided to get my shit together, I am now thinking blogging might help me and in turn help others. I don't have a lot of head space for much at the moment, apart from fighting to get my children regularly (ex husband probs, the struggle is real!). I need to start making the choice everyday to be well.

Over the years (since been 13) I've struggled with self harm, anorexia, bulimia, borderline personality disorder and a whole host of other things. Having my bambinos saved me in many ways, as did my husband. Turning it on it's head for a few reasons and I'm now 31 and living like Bridget Jones in a home on my own and spinning plates which keep falling over. Big pants and prosecco are the way forward.

I'm hoping this helps people as much as it helps me. Only an intro for now. India, Reuben and Hugo....Momma is going to make the decision everyday and I'm doing this for you guys. If you look back in years to come and think mummy struggled but she got there then I've done my job. Love you always.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thought about quitting.....then I realised who was watching!

Happy bank holiday guys, I'm writing this entry as it's the anniversary of my brothers death and I always try to mark it or do somet...